Seasonal Rental 548, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Security Deposit: $3000
This rental includes (4) 1-day pontoon boat rentals on Lake George during Track Dark Days!
Won't Last Long! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! 3 bedroom condo located directly in the heart of Saratoga, on the corner of Broadway and Spring Street. Enjoy the view from the entire 2nd floor overlooking Broadway and Congress Park! Restaurants, Bars, Shopping are steps away. WALK to the Track!
Our condo offers 10 ft ceilings and beautiful "old Saratoga" moldings and trim. The building was originally the Congress Theatre built back in the 1920's. In 2015 the building was purchased, gutted, and converted to 16 condo units and 4 retail units. Our unit is 1 of 2 located directly on Broadway. Our condo has a large living room and dining area. It is an open floor plan with the kitchen.
Cable TV in living room, Google Speaker in living room, Roku in Master, Nest Thermostat, Yale Digital Front Door lock.
- Bathrooms: Full 2, Half 0
- Bed Types: King, Queen, Bunkbed(Double & Twin)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Dining Room: Yes
- Family Room: Yes
- Interior Features: All 3 Bedrooms overlook Broadway! Dining Room and Living overlook Congress Park! Safe and secure condo with key fob entry. Laundry, Microwave, Dishwasher, Central A/C, Cable & Internet
- Kitchen: Yes
- Offered Lease Term: Meet
- Outdoor Features: (4) 1-Day Pontoon Rentals on Lake George
- View: Broadway & Congress Park
-- Information Is Deemed Accurate, But Not Guaranteed --
Get More Info on This Property
(518) 587-4500 x103 email@example.com