85 Railroad Place, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
About Prime Construction Saratoga
Prime Construction Saratoga thrives on clientele seeking a hands-on, personal experience which truly creates a customized, one of a kind result. PCS is 100% employee owned.
Paul Young – President
- 33 yrs experience
- 27 years of experience working as a carpenter, site foreman, project manager, estimator, and director of field operations for the largest construction company in Saratoga
- Vast array of trade knowledge
- Ability to create the most cost effective budget desired for each project’s needs.
- Specializes in Estimating, Client Interaction, Scheduling, Project Planning, Property Acquisition, Construction Management & Oversight, Business Management, Structural Design, Carpentry, and Safety
- Accessible and always available to discuss clients’ projects at any time – just a phone call or text away
- Top requested individual in the industry, locally
Kelly Wardell – Project Manager
- 3.5 years of experience as administrative assistant and assistant project manager for the largest construction company in Saratoga
- Wide array of experience with many types of construction
- Provides a fresh take on project design and management with her new-age approach
- Specializes in Project management planning, Cost/Time/Quality Management, Contract Administration, Finish Selections, and Client Interaction.
Paul and Kelly combine offer the best of both worlds! Making for a successful project delivery, and satisfied clients. The idea to branch off and partner up quickly developed into a reality rather than an idea casually discussed amongst the two colleagues.
Johnny Baumgardner Jr. – Site Foreman
- 11 years of experience as a carpenter for the largest construction company in Saratoga
- Abundance of hands on experience with all types of construction – Commercial, Residential, Renovation, etc.
- Specializes in Carpentry, Safety, Daily Onsite Construction Management
Shayne Hanafin – Site Foreman
- 5 years as a Landscape Professional for the largest construction company in Saratoga
- 6 years as a Carpenter for the largest construction company in Saratoga
- Specializes in Landscaping, Hardscaping, Heavy Equipment Operation, Carpentry, Safety, Daily Onsite Construction Management
Paul, Kelly, Johnny, Shayne – the team has many past years’ experience working together at a fast-paced firm bringing in beyond the yearly quota, the most well-oiled ‘team machine’, created long lasting clientele whom come back to the same team for all their construction needs.
From the beginning, the PCS team has infused its company with solid core values:
Honesty and Communication.
These values have empowered the workforce and has shown true in the product results.
From the start, you become a ‘partner’ in each step taken to build your custom project.
Building long lasting relationships.
PCS has combed through many local trades to assemble a standard-exceeding team of subcontractors best suited for each custom PCS project. What is different about these subs than all the rest? They are in line with/and follow through on PCS solid core values – proud to work for you (the client); Value each scope of work awarded. Welcome you to discuss project progression on site along the way; openly accessible to meet. Dedication to excellent work, exceeding expectations, and customer service.