About Kodiak Construction, LLC
Kodiak Construction is a full-service, custom residential and commercial builder serving clients throughout Saratoga Springs, Glens Falls, and Lake George.
Founded locally by Saratoga Springs natives Jesse Boucher and Justin Sitler, Kodiak Construction has been providing residential and commercial construction services since 2004. Kodiak’s clients range from residential and commercial to government entities throughout Saratoga, Lake George, and the Northern Capital District.
Kodiak’s multi award-winning entry in the 2021 Saratoga Showcase of Homes (pictured above) earned the company seven awards. It is a quintessential modern farmhouse tucked on a gorgeous 2.5 acre lot in Greenfield Center – just 6 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs. The chic interior is thoughtfully laid out over 2,300 square feet, featuring three bedrooms and two-and-one-half baths. Every detail of the home has been tastefully coordinated to reflect modern comfort and ease-of-use, with no detail overlooked. They won trophies for Best Workmanship, Best Master Bath, Best Exterior Architectural Design, and Best Interior Floor Plan.
Communities: Goose Hollow Ridge
Goose Hollow Ridge is located on Goose Hollow Road in Greenfield, NY. Model Home, 4 Crestwood Drive, open by appointment.
- 1.3-8+ Acres Lots
- Saratoga Springs School District
- 10 minutes to Historic Downtown Saratoga Springs
- Custom design services
- 2,200 square foot build minimum
- Interior designer provided for every client
4 Crestwood Drive
Photos courtesy of Randall Perry Photography
Communities: Mulberry Estates II
Mulberry Estates II is a 24 home subdivision located in Wilton, NY.
- Town of Wilton, Saratoga Springs Schools
- 5 miles to Broadway, Saratoga Springs
- Open living space designs
- Double sink vanities in primary suites
- Public water & sewer, natural gas
- Efficient heating and cooling systems
- Complimentary 8 hours of time with interior design from Plum & Crimson Fine Interior Design for interior selections