First Ever #LoveLocally Special Digital Feature
Call for love stories to help support local businesses this February!
♥ Every love story starts somewhere.
♥ A lot of them start in Saratoga.
♥ We want to hear yours, for the first ever #LoveLocally special digital feature
…coming this Valentine’s Day!
WHAT IT IS
#LoveLocally is a way to celebrate love for each other and local businesses this Valentine’s Day. Whether it’s how you met your spouse, where you fell in love, or anything in between, we want to share your stories with the community. The only requirement is that your story mentions at least one Saratoga County business or brand. The stories will be compiled into a digital feature and released online on Valentine’s Day, Sunday, February 14, 2021.
Stories must be summitted by Friday, January 29, 2021 to be included in the digital feature.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please email your stories with the requirements below to Eli King Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit them using the form at the bottom of this page. Incomplete submissions may not be included.
- Your name as you would like it to appear with your story. If you prefer to remain anonymous, make sure to say that. All submissions will be printed with your name unless you indicate otherwise.
- Your love story, written as you’d like it to appear (at least a paragraph long, full sentences please).
- Story must mention at least one Saratoga County business or brand, as we’re trying to also show love for local businesses.
- Your contact info, in case we need to edit your story for length, spelling, etc.
- Any photos you’d like to accompany your story (optional).
#LOVELOCALLY SARATOGA STORY SUBMISSION
Have photos to include? You can attach them at the end.
TIP: We don’t want anyone to write up their story then accidentally lose it if you lose your Internet connection while on this page. It’s always a good idea to write your story in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, an email, etc., then copy & paste it here when it’s done…just in case! You can also email your story and the requirements listed above to Eli Conklin at email@example.com.