Ice Castles Now Open In Lake George
Award-winning Attraction of Caverns, Slides, Tunnels & Mazes
by Eli Conklin | January 22, 2022
Email – LinkedIn
Ice Castles, the award-winning winter attraction, has just opened one of its only five nationwide locations in Lake George. Located at the Festival Commons at Charles R. Wood Park, the winter attraction will debut Sunday, January 23 and run through February 21, 2022 (weather dependent).
Built by professional ice artists using hundreds of thousands of icicles and more than 25 million pounds of ice, this incredible winter spectacle features a frozen world of outdoor fun for all ages:
- Ice Caverns: Walk beneath archways of large-scale ice sculpture installations dangling like chandeliers
- Crawl Tunnels: Looking for adventure? Squeeze through ice tunnels and passageways – perfect for kids!
- Ice Maze: Find your way through a frozen puzzle packed with surprises
- Ice Slides: Race down exciting ice slides for all ages
- Arctic Alcove: VIP experience available to book for special occasions
Tickets are available online. Due to the popularity of this attraction, advance purchase is recommended. Tickets are $20 weekdays/$27 weekends for ages 12+ and $15 weekdays/$22 weekends for ages 4-11.
More information at icecastles.com
You might also like…
- latest blog posts
- Roohan Beat newsletter
- our interactive maps (boating, beaches, parks, trails & more)