Affordable Housing – Investment or Buy
1937 Route 9N, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Q & A with Listing Agent Tamara Lupton Valentine
What are the home’s most valuable features for prospective buyers?
- All new interior lighting, fans, wall plugs
- New furnace last year
- New appliances (2) yrs. old
- New windows (3) yrs. old
- New plumbing completely thru out the house (2) yrs. old
- New electric wiring completely thru out the house (2) yrs. old – (200) amps service
- New hardwood floors in main living space
- New custom tile bathrooms (2) yrs.
- Just painted interior completely (FEB 2019)
- New outside deck (2) yrs. old
- New Hot water heater (3) yrs.
- New Kitchen counter and cabinets
- Roof (10) yrs. old
- Has been renting for 2K / month
How would you describe the home’s style/floor plan?
This is a one level home with a great room and a full basement, along with a unique loft. A sundeck is located right off an beautiful working kitchen. This home is situated on over an acre of land. Plenty of room to build additional outbuildings, add fencing for privacy – or perhaps a pool. There is ample closet space and gleaming hardwood floors throughout.
Are there any unusual amenities?
All the mechanics and appliances here are like new as are all the fixtures.
What’s your favorite thing about the property?
This home is a six minute drive to Broadway, Saratoga Springs, New York. This home is in the Saratoga School district and has very low taxes.
Photos of 1937 Route 9N
See more photos and full listing details for 1937 Route 9N.
You might also like…