COVID-19: Roohan Realty Thanks Essential Workers
A message to all healthcare and essential workers during the coronavirus pandemic
Roohan Realty staff and agents would like to express our deepest gratitude to all of the essential workers who are doing everything they can to keep our community healthy and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. While many of us do our part by staying home, there are so many who’ve been called to continue working on the front lines during this crisis. For the first responders, doctors, nurses, hospital staff, Red Cross and healthcare workers, truckers and delivery professionals, waste management, grocery store and pharmacy workers, police officers, firefighters, and volunteers helping those in need…thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You all deserve our applause, thanks, and support.
Stay safe everyone, and if you have questions related to real estate during the coronavirus pandemic, check out our COVID-19 FAQ. It answers questions like:
- Are you listing homes?
- Are you showing houses?
- What is the proper etiquette for showing a house in person?
- Are you receiving offers?
- Is it possible to do a walk-through with social distancing restrictions in place?
- Are closings still taking place? If so, where and how?
- Can we close our property electronically?
- What should I do if I need to list my home for sale?
- What should I do if I need to buy a home during COVID-19?
Business guidance for phase one of New York State’s reopening plan is available here.
You might also like…