- Residential real estate/resales in Saratoga Springs, Wilton, Ballston Spa, and Saratoga County
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- New Construction
- First-Time Home Buyers
Education and Professional
- Licensed REALTOR® (Saratoga area) 2012 – Present
- Member: National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Greater Capital Region Association of REALTORS® (GCAR), and New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR)
- Licensed REALTOR® (Westchester County, NY) 2002 – 2008
- Attended Westchester Community College and Mercy College
- Married with four children: Abiageal (7), Katherine (3), Charles (2), and Declan (born May 2018)
- Volunteer, Small Wonders Christian Preschool & Dorothy Nolan Elementary School
- Blogger, “Realtor to Mom & Back“
Tara helped us buy our new colonial and sell our little ranch home. Professional from start to finish, Tara showed her knowledge of the market and helped us navigate the process of buying and selling at the same time. Tara gave us the name of multiple vendors needed for inspections and work that needed to be done, communicated effectively and quickly with everyone involved in our transactions, and was there for us whenever we needed her. Above all we appreciated Tara’s honesty and advocacy during these last few months. She was kind and thoughtful with our kids and gave us some awesome wine and chocolate as a closing gift! -Katie Igler, March 2019
If you’re looking for a home in Saratoga County we highly recommend Tara Garrett at Roohan Realty in Saratoga Springs. Her knowledge of the county is extensive and was very helpful to my husband and me as we were relocating from Long Island. Her patience and commitment got us into our dream home. She’s a pleasure to work with-going above and beyond in all stages-from showing to closing. -Jacqueline G., March 2018
Tara was very helpful and patient as we looked at houses in this area while waiting for our house in Connecticut to sell. She was responsive in listening to our desire for an older home. We are pleased!
Tara was most helpful and kept us updated.
I worked with Tara Kane on the sale of our home, and now I’m using her again to help me find a new purchase. She was wonderful; I was going through a hard time, and she made everything easy through her compassionate expertise.
Roohan sold our house in 2 weeks, and they even offer free use of their moving van. What else is there to say? View on Yelp
- House of the week: 287 Jones Road – 12/14/16
- Meet the Crew Monday | Tara Garrett – 11/14/16
- Delicious Dishes | Tara’s Coffee Cake – 12/16/15
- From Realtor to Mom & Back: Video Conferencing – 3/5/15
- From Realtor to Mom & Back: Mortgage Match – 2/17/15
- From Realtor to Mom & Back: Chowderfest 2015 – 2/3/15