- Residential real estate/Resales
- New Construction
- Serving Saratoga Springs and Saratoga and Warren counties
Professional and Education
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Winner, Roohan Realty’s “Rookie of the Year” (2005)
- B.S. – Marketing, SUNY Plattsburgh
- Born & raised in Saratoga Springs
- Outdoor enthusiast and lifelong Lake George resident – boating, fishing, camping
- Saratoga Racecourse thoroughbred owner
- Married with two children
We were looking for an agent for both the sale of our existing home and the purchase/building process of our new home. What we found in Mark Cassier was the knowledge, motivation, and professionalism that fit our needs and we were extremely satisfied with the outcome.
Once Mark became our agent he got to know us as people, humanizing the process, something a lot of people forget to do. He stood by us beginning to end. Mark did our walk throughs with us and answered the technical questions professionally and on point but he was also there for the first time buyer freak outs to reassure us that we would make it through! It would have been a different experience working with someone we didn’t have that confidence in.