- Saratoga County and New York’s Capital Region
- Residential Real Estate/Resales and Relocation
- Buyer & Seller Representation
- Investment Properties
Professional and Education
- Licensed Associate Broker with Roohan Realty since 1984
- Consistently one of the top 5 agents at Roohan Realty
- Member of the “Multi-Million Dollar Club” since 1985
- B.A. – French; B.S. – Business/Marketing from Skidmore College
- Post graduate studies at Russel Sage toward MBA
- Fluent in french
- Loves international travel
- Member, Saratoga Hospital Foundation board (1996 – 2005)
- Volunteer, YMCA, Saratoga Bridges, and Saratoga Hospital
Mara King was a Queen!!! I will work with her in a heartbeat when I am buying or selling in Saratoga Springs or the surrounding area! Mara was fantastic. Thank you Roohan Realty!
I live in Ecuador, and I needed a lot of help because there are no phones or mail services here. I could not have done it without Mara’s gracious help. She worked tirelessly to find me a place to rent, way beyond what I could have expected She remained professional in spite of my many needs, partly because of my having two dogs. Mara made my moving from Ecuador possible, and I shall be forever grateful. -Lawrence H., May 2018
I cannot thank Mara King and Christine Hogan Barton at Roohan Realty enough for their entirely professional, knowledgeable, intelligent selling of my home. Their preparations were smart and energetic. Kept in touch with me on a fast moving project. Ad went live Friday Noon with eleven showings Saturday, an Open House with over 70 attending on Sunday and ad was taken down Monday as home was basically sold. I have no problem giving my highest recommendation. They made a difficult decision smooth and easy. The teamwork was impressive! -Mary T., February 2018
Mara was my primary salesperson. She was flawless at balancing a professional level of service while still connecting with me on a personal level. Look forward to working with Mara and the Roohan team again in the future.
Always done well or obviously wouldn’t return! Mara King: three sales and three purchases.
Mara King was superb – the best REALTOR® we have ever worked with, and we have worked with many.
Mara King did a great job for me when I moved to Saratoga Springs in 2005 and did an equally great job when I left in 2013. Her recommendations for pricing my home were sound and she was able to get me a contract for sale that was close enough to asking price that I didn’t need to counter. Mara takes everything in stride and find a a way to get things resolved without any drama. She also managed to take care of a few post-closing issues for me which I regard as going above and beyond. She is a true real estate professional.
Mara King was excellent. She was professional, hands on, helpful and a problem-solver. She is by far the best agent in your office. I would recommend Mara to anyone looking for a no-nonsense, get-the-job-done agent.
Mara King is the best. She assisted us in pricing our house of 25 years fair and attractive and we sold to the the third client she brought to see our home. Could not have been happier. The entire team at Roohan has always been a pleasure to work with.
Mara King was fantastic. A professional every step of the way. She helped facilitate the purchase at every step. I always found her advice timely and accurate with excellent follow through. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to a friend or colleague.
Mara King – gracious, kind, knowledgeable, helpful – followed through – didn’t pressure us.
Blog & News
- Top Agents for July 2018 – 8/20/18
- Top Agents for June 2017 – 7/4/17
- House of the Week: 20 Leaward Way – 12/28/2016
- Top Agents for 2015 – 2/11/16
- Top Agents for August 2015 – 9/3/15
- Top Agents for January 2015 – 3/6/15
- Top Agents of 2014 – 2/5/15